Smart 540 DTG Printer body and software partial upgraded
DTG Printer 540 Hardware Update:
- A new beam is made at the bottom of the machine.
- Before the machine is packed, the bottom four pulleys are already installed. After unpacking, install the four bases directly.
- The cabinet door on the left and right sides of the machine is changed from the previous semi-closed plus double-opening door to a single single-opening door for easy maintenance.
- The rear ink cartridge is equipped with a metal fixing strip at the rear of the ink cartridge to prevent the ink cartridge from colliding.
- A small metal clip is added to the ink path connection at the back of the ink cartridge to prevent ink leakage.
- The sidearm of the nozzle can be installed by the previous base of the ink station to be disassembled. Now an L-shaped metal piece has been added, which can be installed without disassembling the base.
- Replace the material in the structure of the nozzle car to reduce the weight.
- Before the nozzle is installed, the cleaning is carried out by the previous syringe pushing water and the treatment liquid, and the droplets can be changed to reduce the force.
- The temperature of the press machine should not exceed 70 degrees Celsius, and it is recommended to be about 65 degrees Celsius.
- The ratio of white T-shirt treatment liquid is 1:17 to 1:20.
- Machine driver software and RIP software update new version, please do not use old software；
- The printing speed set before the driver software is 38, which is now changed to the limit of 36, and 34 under normal conditions.
- The stepping calibration of 6.8...10.12PASS can be adjusted separately after the driver software enters the advanced settings.
- The RIP software uses the new density curve in the machine box.
- Black T mode now only uses 8PASS, 10PASS, 12PASS, cancel 6PASS mode.
- White T mode now only uses 10PASS, 12PAS two modes, cancel 6PASS, 8PASS.
- White T 10PASS mode uses the white T8PASS density curve when setting, and 10PASS mode uses 10PASS density curve.
- Modified the problem that if the picture is close to the current platen size, the software automatically replaces the larger platen and does not manually adjust it back.