Terms & Conditions
The term “Photo USA”, “The Company”, “We”, and “Us” refers to the owner of photomugs.com, which is owned by Photo USA Corporation, whose registered office is located at 46595 Landing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538. The term “You”, “Your”, and “Customer” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
2. Use License
- Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Photo USA unless credited otherwise. It may be used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, but you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Photo USA’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
- Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Photo USA.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Photo USA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on our web site are provided “as is”. Photo USA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Photo USA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Photo USA does not guarantee that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
In no event shall Photo USA be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our web site, even if Photo USA or a Photo USA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Photo USA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Photo USA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Photo USA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Photo USA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
8. Governing Law
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree that the California courts located in Santa Clara county, California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.